Kickboxing Circuit & Interval Training in Kelowna
Our Kickboxing Circuit and Interval training classes in kelowna are a great way to cross train and supplement your weekly fitness routine – We blend techniques from kickboxing, boxing, Muay Thai kickboxing, Kung Fu and sports conditioning. You get to hit heavy bags, hand targets, self-defense shields and more for an outstanding workout.
We are a martial arts school not a gym so our instructors are in the class room with you helping you get the best and safest workout possible. We are the best and we were the first!
What Is a Kickboxing Circuit?
Kickboxing circuit is a full-body blended workout that trains you for self-defense and MUCH MORE. Using major muscle groups, you build strength to maintain your balance and use your limbs with force in combat.
Ten 2 min. rounds filled with lots of variety and simple techniques for even the most novice of students.
Long cardio workouts are out – interval training with short bursts of intensity are in! If you want to strengthen your entire body with powerful kicks and energetic combos, then sign up for Kelowna’s best kickboxing program today.
Great Way Martial Arts words to live by:
- About perseverance: "I can, I must, I will!"
- For maintaining a positive attitude - "someone who always does their best!"
- What it means to be a Champion - "someone who never gives up"
What are the benefits of Kickboxing?
Why Should You Join?
Our instructors are passionate about martial arts and share important lessons around discipline, fitness and focus – while demonstrating healthy living and a passion for their training. You’ll learn in an inclusive, positive, goal-oriented environment as you improve your performance on the mats and in your daily life. Watch yourself THRIVE in our Adult Martial Arts Program and find out more today.
- Interact in a positive and empowering environment
- Workout with peers the same age
- Improved flexibility, balance & strength
- Increase self esteem & body image
- Opportunity for stress release
- Motivating and challenging instructors