Kelowna's Martial Arts Leadership Team
As part of the traditions and heritage of martial arts, schools have always developed leaders as well as instructors. The first step is to become a team leader, whose very purpose is to provide positive role modelling to younger students. Great Way Martial Arts role models are important – they help guide and support younger generations as they develop and maintain their martial arts practice.
Do you take pride in your school and have the desire to help others? Sign up now to join Great Way Martial Arts Kelowna’s Martial Arts Leadership Team and lead younger students towards great success in martial arts.
What Do We Look For?
You Are An Open-Minded And Teachable Student. You Take Pride In Your School And Value Your Instructors And The Lessons They Share. Your Commitment To Enlighten Others To The Benefits And Excitement We Offer Through Martial Arts Is Unwavering And You Are Dedicated To Your Practice.
Leadership Team Roles & Responsibilities
- Team Leader Classroom role model
- Assistant Leads prep zones and warm up classes
- Instructor Junior Private lessons/portions of class
- Instructor Level 1 Teaches full classes
- Instructor Level 2 Progress stripe students
- Instructor Level 3 Conducts belt exams
- Must be 11 years or older
- Hold the rank of Brown belt or higher
- Have a great attitude and enthusiasm
- Willingness to work hard and be professional
- The desire to improve yourself
- Must practice regularly at home
- Classes held on Mondays 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- Leadership team patch
- New registration - $199
- Renewal - $139 for 1 session
- Renewal - $399 for full season
We are very happy and excited to offer you the opportunity to be a part of our Leadership Team!
Our next session begins Monday, Sept. 17th. Classes are held on Mon. 4:00 to 5:30 pm.