GWMA Member Updates
Progress stripe weeks, Belt Exams & Schedule Updates & more…
No Drop-in Classes. Attend Registered Classes Only.
3rd- Classes Resume
17th-22nd – Winter/Spring Unit 1st Progress Stripe Week Champions/TMA/Wing Chun
28th-March 5th – Winter/Spring Unit 2nd Progress Stripe Week Champions/TMA/Wing Chun
Spring Break Camp – 21st-25th
Spring Break Camp – 28th-April 1st
4th-9th – Winter/Spring Unit Belt Exam Week Champions/TMA/Wing Chun
In case You Are Away and miss classes, here’s how we can help;
1. Use the makeup classes uploaded to the Academy Online. Once you complete a recorded make-up class please email [email protected] and he will add it to your overall class attendance.
2. Click here to schedule “catch up” private lessons for when you return.
These steps will help keep your child on track for their next belt exam.
Logging In to The Academy Online
Please do not create another user as it causes havoc with the system and your ability to view the Academy Online videos. Your user is the email address you gave us when you enrolled unless you updated it. If you have forgotten your password use the Forgotten Password link.
BELT EXAMS/GRADING POLICIES
All testing fees must be paid in advance.
1. Students who are not testing during this week (excluding Adult Programs) do not attend class.
2. If a student cannot attend exam week, has failed their exam, or is not yet eligible they can sign up for a make-up exam approximately 2 to 3 weeks later. All requirements must be met before the make-up exam week.
3. Students will be promoted immediately after the exams are completed providing, they have passed.
4. A $25 exam fee will be charged if a student:
– misses their scheduled exam day without communicating and needs to be added to the make-up schedule
– misses their make-up exam day without communicating and needs a private exam scheduled.
– would like to schedule a private belt exam.
5. Be early! If a student arrives more than 5 minutes late they will not be allowed into the exam.