GWMA Member Updates
No Drop-in Classes. Attend Registered Classes Only.
Make up Classes for Kids/Teens are uploaded to the Academy Online Weekly. Once you complete a recorded make up class please email [email protected] and he will add it to your overall class attendance.
Progress stripe weeks, Belt Exams & Schedule Updates & more…
Logging In to The Academy Online – please do not create another user as it causes havoc with the system and your ability to view the Academy Online videos. Your user is the email address you gave us when you enrolled unless you updated it since. If you have forgotten your password use the Forgotten Password link.
1st Progress Stripe – Sept. 28th to Oct. 3rd
Demo Team Tryouts – Friday, Sept. 25 @ 6:30
Click here to view requirements
Demo Team Classes Begin Friday, Oct. 2, 6:30-8 p.m.
CLOSED Thanksgiving Day Mon.12th
2nd Progress Stripe – Oct. 26th to 31st
CLOSED Remembrance Day Wed. 11th
Belt Exam Week – Nov. 23rd to 28th
BELT EXAMS/GRADING POLICIES
All testing fees must be paid in advance.
1. Students who are not testing during this week (excluding Adult Programs) do not attend class.
2. If a student cannot attend exam week, has failed their exam, or is not yet eligible they can sign up for a make-up exam approximately 2 to 3 weeks later. All requirements must be met before make-up exam week.
3. Students will be promoted immediately after the exams are completed providing, they have passed.
4. A $25 exam fee will be charged if a student:
– misses their scheduled exam day without communicating and needs to be added to the make-up schedule
– misses their make-up exam day without communicating and needs a private exam scheduled.
5. Be early! If a student arrives more than 5 minutes late they will not be allowed into the exam.