TMA - Teens Martial Arts in Kelowna 11 to 15 yrs.
Our Teens Martial Arts classes in Kelowna are a great way to get moving and not be buried in a device while improving self-discipline, self-esteem and fitness levels. Kung Fu translates to "hard work, well-done" and nothing succeeds like hard work and success. We teach hard work + self-discipline = success. Personal victories are celebrated and that builds momentum going into the next challenge.
What Is TMA?
TMA or Teens Martial Arts is a blend of techniques from kickboxing, boxing, Muay Thai kickboxing, Kung Fu and sports conditioning. You get to hit heavy bags, hand targets, self-defense shields and more for an outstanding workout.
We are a martial arts school not a gym so our instructors are in the class room with students helping them get the most out of each class while keeping it safe and respectful.
High-intensity interval training is used to build fitness levels fast! If you want to strengthen your entire body with powerful kicks and energetic combos, then sign up for Kelowna’s best Teens martial arts program today.
Studies have shown that...
Youth who learn self-defense become more assertive and less aggressive.
Youth who know how to defend themselves usually don't have to, because they carry themselves in a more confident manner, and confidence alone is a deterrent to bullies.
When you combine Self-Discipline + Self-Defense, you get…Self-Confidence
Great Way Martial Arts words to live by:
- About perseverance: "I can, I must, I will!"
- For maintaining a positive attitude - "someone who always does their best!"
- What it means to be a Champion - "someone who never gives up"
6 Week Introductory Special for $139
This is a Great Way to sample what we have to offer you;
- receive a one on one introductory lesson to begin
- 2 classes per week
- we include a uniform T-shirt and white belt so you fit right in
What are the benefits of TMA?
TMA Introductory Schedule
Why You Should Enroll Your Teen?
Our instructors are passionate about martial arts and share important lessons around discipline, fitness, and focus – while demonstrating healthy living and a passion for their training. You’ll learn in an inclusive, positive, goal-oriented environment as you improve your performance on the mats and in your daily life. Watch yourself THRIVE in our Adult Martial Arts Program and find out more today.
- Interact in a positive and empowering environment
- Workout with peers the same age
- Improved flexibility, balance & strength
- Increase self esteem & body image
- Opportunity for stress release
- Increased respect for themselves, parents and other adults
- The desire to live a healthy and drug free life