Wing Chun In Kelowna for Men and Women
Increase Confidence And Focus, Improve Physical And Mental Fitness, Be Engaged, And Have Fun!
Increase your confidence, focus, and self-esteem while improving your physical and mental fitness.
We believe in bringing out the best in everyone and our classes are designed to be fun, mentally engaging and informative.
We Specialize In Wing Chun For Men And Women!
It translates to "Hope for the future,” which is a GREAT WAY to start your martial arts training. If you want to strengthen your entire body with quick reflexes and fascinating combos,
then this is the right program for you.
This style is also referred to as Southern Chinese boxing. You’ll get an incredible full-body workout while training for self-defense and MUCH MORE.
Schedule Features & Benefits;
- Classes Monday through Saturday
- You have multiple class times during the morning and evenings to maximize schedule flexibility for busy lifestyles.
- You can train for 30 to 90 min. in the mornings and 30 to 120 min. in the evenings.
- You have lots of variety through each morning, evening and week.
- Open training. This means you can start practicing/training/stretching etc. before your first class if you get here early or when you are done.
HIIT Long cardio workouts are out, short bursts of high-intensity interval training with short breaks in between are in!
Forms This class is focused on learning the basic movements as well as starting Wooden Dummy Training.
Chi Sao Chi sao is a special training method to speed up reflexes and improve eye-hand coordination for close-quarter defense.
Combat Develop punching and kicking techniques, speed and power as well as offensive and defensive combinations.
Self-defense Learn effective tactics to defend yourself against grabs, holds, chokes and weapon attacks.
What are the benefits of Wing Chun for you?
Wing Chun Schedule
Why Should You Join?
Our instructors are passionate about martial arts and share important lessons around discipline, fitness and focus – while demonstrating healthy living and a passion for their training. You’ll learn in an inclusive, positive, goal-oriented environment as you improve your performance on the mats and in your daily life. Watch yourself THRIVE in our Adult Martial Arts Program and find out more today.
"Fantastic place for fitness, fun and self-defense. I have been there as a student. I have also held a corporate team building event there as well. Everyone learned how to strike and to break a board all within an hour! the professionalism and care to make everyone feel comfortable is unparalleled. I would recommend Great Way to anyone wanting to learn a martial art or for a team building event."
- Rod Rieu / 5 stars
- Interact in a positive and empowering environment
- Safe and fun workouts
- Improved flexibility, balance & strength
- Learn self-defense safely
- Opportunity for stress release
- Motivating and challenging classes