You will not find this kind of training anywhere else. Great Way has been developing Leaders, Instructors, and Martial Arts School Owners for over 25 years. You might just be the next Sifu Jesse!
You Are An Open-Minded And Teachable Student. You Take Pride In Your School And Value Your Instructors And The Lessons They Share. Your Commitment To Enlighten Others To The Benefits And Excitement We Offer Through Martial Arts Is Unwavering And You Are Dedicated To Your Practice.
As part of the traditions and heritage of martial arts, schools have always developed leaders as well as instructors. The first step is to become a team leader, whose very purpose is to provide positive role modelling to younger students. Great Way Martial Arts role models are important – they help guide and support younger generations as they develop and maintain their martial arts practice.
LEADERSHIP TEAM ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Team Leader Classroom role model
– Assistant Leads prep zones and warm-up classes
– Instructor Junior Private lessons/portions of the class
– Instructor Level 1 Teaches full classes
– Instructor Level 2 Progress stripe students
– Instructor Level 3 Conducts belt exams
– Must be 10 years or older
– Hold the rank of Purple belt or higher
– Have a great attitude and enthusiasm
– Willingness to work hard and be professional
– The desire to improve yourself