- Are you looking for a fun, physical afterschool activity that challenges and nurtures your child’s developmental stage?
- Is your child already jumping, kicking, punching, and pretending to be a ninja at home?
- Would you like your child to get an “edge” before playing other sports?
- Does having a positive social environment that teaches important life skills interest you?
Our program specializes in the developmental stage of 4 to 7-year-olds. Because the lessons help develop skills like coordination, focus, and positive attitude this could be what you have been looking for. Kung Fu belt-ranking and goal-setting systems allow your child to learn confidence, control, self-respect, and self-discipline. Each class engages the imagination of children with its weekly theme, animal symbol, and reward for a great effort and focus.
Great Way is the right choice. Our definition of a Champion is someone who never gives up and students are expected to always do their best, these are the pillars of our program.
We coach students to challenge the voice inside them that says “I can’t do that, I’m not smart enough, fast enough or strong enough” by using this affirmation “I can, I must, I will.”
More About the Program
Our teaching method reaches all 3 major learning styles; visual, auditory, and kinesthetic. Classes are designed to educate, encourage, and support healthy lifestyles by improving self-image while bringing out the best in everyone. The family unit is very important, and we help create strong family bonds by instilling life-long loyalty.
"They have given him confidence in a fun and healthy learning environment. All the teachers are great with kids. Classes are always well organized and enjoyable. I would recommend to anyone, especially for those with children lacking confidence.”
– Michael Hawley / 5 stars
Our instructors are passionate about martial arts and share important lessons around discipline, fitness and focus – while demonstrating healthy living and a passion for their training.
- Interact in a positive and empowering environment
- Workout with peers the same age
- Improved flexibility, balance & strength
- Increase self-esteem & body image
- Opportunity for stress release
- Motivating and challenging instructors